Booking Products play a key role and describing the services being offered by you. The products should be properly described in detail regarding availability, booking days, location etc.
With Booking Commerce, you can create unlimited paid and free booking products or services to give the customer the option to book a specific product or service at any given time slot.
How to Add Booking Product?
To create a new booking product, go through the below steps:
- On your booking commerce dashboard, click on Booking Products.
- Click Add Booking Product to create new booking product.
- Enter Product Information such as details, images, pricing and booking type (single user or multi-user).
- Next, from the Location section, you need to provide the place of service offered by you with the address of the location.
- Under Availability, you need to provide the days and timing of your appointment for six different types of bookings.
There will be six different types of bookings such as One Day Booking, Appointment Type, Rent Type, Concert Type and many more.
Let's explore 6 different types of bookings.
- ONE DAY BOOKING
If you want to create single day booking, you can select this booking type and offer service to your customers for a day. You can select a duration and enable the week days as per the choice when the booking will be available for customers.
2. APPOINTMENT TYPE
If you want to offer appointment booking services to your customers such as dentist appointment or consultant appointment, etc then, this booking type is the right choice for you.
All you need to do is just select a date range, enable the week days and add time-slots to your booking product to be shown to your Customers.
For Example:- Dental Booking System, Consultant Booking System, etc.
If your timings will be same throughout the days you can either select for Basic Slot Management or enter timings separately of each weekday.
3. RENT TYPE
If You want to add products or services for rent, you can select this booking type and set a date range when you want the service to be available for booking. Thus, let your customers choose a start & end date to book a slot and rent the product.
For Example: Bike rental service, Dresses on rent, etc.
4. RENT TYPE WITH TIME
If Your business is associated with the rental services that offer bookings for some specific time period then, you can go with this booking type. In this type, you need to add date-range and fix per slot timing that will be applicable for all the added dates in the range.
Now, the customers will select a start date & time as well as an end date & time to rent the product.
5. CONCERT TYPE
If You want to offer booking services to customers for multiple days irrespective of the time interval then, go for Concert Type booking. You can add range slots for your booking service and let the customers choose a date range from the available slots and book the service.
For Example: Stadium Booking, Seminar or Auditorium Booking service.
6. CONCERT TYPE WITH TIME
If your booking business is associated with the services for multiple days events for some specific time-interval then, create fixed Date-Time Slots and let the customers choose a fixed date-time slot to book the service.
For Example: Live Musical Concert, Booking for 1 Week Food Festival, etc.
- If any particular date, booking timings have been defined by you and you need to change that for any particular day, you can provide that in Overwrite Specific Days.
- Under Custom Information, you can provide more details regarding your booking product.
- Apart from Name, Phone and E-mail ID, if you want to take more details from the customer, you can add an extra field to Custom Fields.
- You can Save the information and booking products will now be shown on Booking Products section on the dashboard.
- You can click the URL and check the front-end of your booking product. The Front end visibility depends on your theme.
In order to check how the booking product is being shown to the customer, refer the link : Booking Product Front End